[8 - 12] ACT/SAT/PSAT 2023 - 24 Season
The ACT/SAT/PSAT 2023 - 24 course provides students with the skills and guidance necessary for achieving a perfect score on the ACT/SAT. Although a perfect score is not attainable for every student, our goal is to help students improve their performance, so they can end with a score that reflects their highest potential.
All relevant subject areas and topics necessary for the ACT/SAT will be covered in-depth.
In particular, guidance is provided for the following difficult portions of the test:
- Sentence improvement questions and avoiding getting lost in the grammar rules
- Vocabulary questions and utilizing context clues
- Difficult mathematical questions and utilizing reasoning
- Data interpretation questions and learning the techniques
In addition to content, test-taking strategies will be covered in-depth. Understanding the structure of the test alone can significantly improve scores. The classes are designed from a student perspective and include powerful strategies and problem-solving techniques that you will not want to miss.
Highlights of the ACT/SAT/PSAT Course:
Grades: 8 - 12
- You'll be made aware of the winning approach to take on the ACT/SAT,/PSAT which is adaptable to every type of question.
- You'll be equipped with the skills to solve any sentence improvement question without getting lost in the grammar rules.
- You'll be taught to think analytically and apply the necessary techniques to unfamiliar vocabulary questions.
- The strategies you learn in the camp will help you to solve mathematical questions and reasoning, even in areas where you do not have extensive knowledge.
Option 1: Full Payment - $649 (at the time of enrollment)
Option 2: Installment (6 installments)
1st Installment - At the time of enrollment - $180
2nd Installment - Due by Oct 1st - $160
3rd Installment - Due by Nov 1st - $140
4th Installment - Due by Dec 1st - $120
5th Installment - Due by Jan 1st - $100
6th Installment - Due by Feb 1st - $80
No payments in March and April.
One month notice required to unenroll.
Options (select one)